Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool Time

So Allison and I have been going to the pool lately and last week I took some pictures of Shayna and Alex while we were there. Shayna loves going to the pool but won't go in past her knees. Alex also loves the pool, he loves to splash, however he doesn't like his floaty.



It is so fun watching them, Alex gets this surprised look on his face when he splashes and the water hits him and Shayna just loves being there. She will play with toys and throw balls into the water and I will get them and throw them back to her. Shayna always makes comments like, "Nesha you are such a good swimmer" and it helps you feel so great about yourself. This week at the pool she was introducing Allison and I to the other little kids, which is so cute because she has the softest little voice and she didn't even look at the kids when she said, "This is my Mom and this is my Nesha". Shayna is so smart that some times it is hard to believe that she isn't even 3 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment