Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you like Grandpa?

The other day I was watching Shayna and Alex and after Allison got home we were asking Shayna names of people in our family. Example, Nesha and ? Bike!, Kristy and ? Aaron!, What is your Dads name? Steve!, What is your Moms name? Allison! and after we went through the ones she knows really well, we asked her ones she isn't to sure on yet, like, What is Grandpas name? Uhmm..., after a little help, Scott! Do you like Grandpa? Yes, because he makes funny faces! I started to laugh so hard because it is completely true and also because Shayna hides from Grandpa every time she sees him, so to hear her say that was so funny. She has to be the cutest little girl ever.

On another occasion as I was watching Shayna and Alex, Shayne wanted to go the the park, so being the good aunt I am, I loaded the diaper bag and we headed to the park. Shayna loves the park, I seriously think, no I know, she could spend hours there. She loves to go down the slides, so since Grandma and Grandpa are gone I thought I would take pictures of her, for them.


I love watching Shayna and Alex, they are so stinking cute! I am so glad that I have Sister-in-laws that have kids because nieces and nephews are so much fun. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment